Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Poster Project reflection



  1. In my Poster I believe that I illustrated my point clear that Donald Trump is pushing for a Fascist agenda that deeply is favorable for White Power and its allies. The reason why I chose the red and black is because they have been used in many fascist governments, and the lettering is in opposite colors for example Red on Black and Black on Red due to making the letters stick out.
  2. From my thumbnail sketches that I had made changed drastically from the final product of this project. Aesthetically, the final product is better than the first couple of drafts.
  3. There were major changes between the first and final draft since in the first it was a hodgepodge of items pasted on to each other. 
  4. Conceptually, the hardest part of the project was how to make a political statement in the illustrator file as well as making it fit the idea
  5. Technically, the center region was the hardest to make due to the merging of the center region's oval and Donald Trump's image.
(Final)

No comments:

Post a Comment