Monday, November 23, 2015

Portrait Project Reflection`

1.The concept behind the the portrait transformation was to highlight the area around Heinz Field (nicknamed the Big Ketchup Bottle by ESPN), in the North Shore of Pittsburgh
2. Apocalypse at the Big Ketchup Bottle
3. I am somewhat happy because I have been restarting the project almost daily, due to many people restarting the computer as well as the lack of thought that I did not email the project daily.
4. 

 5. In the beginning, I cut the sky from the picture in the bottom and the parts that are unnecessary, after that I pasted the remaining part of the Stadium photo, into a new document. After the bleacher was pasted I added the glass filter to make it look like it is, then I pasted a photo of a mushroom cloud and put in the document, decreasing its opacity and erased the border which overlapped with the photo of the stadium and the black border. Finally I pasted the photo of my self, cleaned up some parts with a layer mask, and at the end used the clone tool to make it seem that my face is repeated in my sweatshirt.

1 comment:

  1. The final image has a very chaotic look which matches the theme of the bomb very well. The fact that the stadium is so blurred adds to the look of the final picture as well.

    ReplyDelete