Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Letter Z

1. In the beginning of the project we were asked to draw 20 thumbnails. Although my thumbnails are crumbled, there are some that are there that are random drawings.
Here's a picture of them most of which are from natural origin.
Some of the designs are not there but the main focus was in animals or related to animals. The second on the top left was inspired by the hero El Zorro, where after every raid that he did he left his unique and signature Z. 
2-5. For the next phase of the project the two that passed was a Crain and a rabbit. I tried to show how the letter z could be in script or in a form of a rabbit. I thought that the hardest part of the project was the designing because of the way that the letter Z is . I am satisfied with the final product but I could of made the rabbit into a more into an actual rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment